Have you ever tried to complete a task, such as cook dinner, make a phone call, or clean the dishes, with a busy baby crawling around the house? If you have, you know how challenging it can be to keep your baby entertained (and keep him from harm) while you try to get something done.
My first son was a pretty easy baby. I could find all sorts of toys to entertain him with, and he would sit for at least 20 minutes trying to figure out how something worked or push buttons again and again.
Fast forward a couple of years to my second son, and it was a completely different story. Christopher wanted to be held all the time. If he wasn’t being held, then he wanted me to sit and play with him on the floor. He could not entertain himself independently for even five minutes, and he would start to cry.
Thank goodness my husband had bought us the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo when my first son was starting to crawl. As soon as my second son was able to sit up on his own, I pulled out the baby jumperoo again. And it worked! Christopher would be entertained for 15-20 minutes at a time. In baby-land, that’s a coveted amount of time for any parent.
Benefits of the Rainforest Jumperoo
I found the Rainforest Jumperoo to be an invaluable addition to our baby toolkit. If you have a baby who is able to sit up and wants to move around, the jumperoo allows them to safely exercise and helps develop gross motor and fine motor skills. Here are some other benefits of this jumperoo:
- Toys all around the toy in a circular design to give baby plenty of things to play with
- Folds for storage
- With a soft seat and 3 levels of height adjustment, the jumperoo is designed for baby’s comfort
- Encourages leg muscle development at a time when baby is preparing to stand and walk
- Easy to set up and easy to take the seat cover off for cleaning
- Rainforest theme and colors are gender neutral, so the jumperoo is appropriate for girls and boys
If you are looking for a way to entertain your baby or looking for a gift for a new parent, look at the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo. It is one of the bestselling baby products and is highly rated by reviewers.