What is RunDll error?
RunDll.exe files is directly related to your the Dll files in your computer and windows registry. All Dll files are critical part of your computer system that contains code and data shared by many programs. Windows uses RunDll files to load programs. If the desire Dll file is missing or corrupted, any application using that file cannot be loaded. Then this will cause RunDll error. The reason why the files have gone missing is often due to drive errors, buggy software, SpyWare or viruses.
How to Find and Delete RunDll Errors
You can use a PC error fixer like ErrorFix to identify and solve the problem for you. You can get a free trail by clicking the link at the bottom at of this article.
If you want to do it manually, you should do the following steps.
1. The first thing you have to do is to see carefully the error message, which will help you to identify the problematic Rundll process. For example, if you see “Error loading C:WINDOWS system32 usvdgpo.dll”, you will know that the “usvdgpo” Dll service has problems. then you have to close the process.
2. start Run… type “services.msc”. This will bring up the Services Management window.
3. You will see a list of processes. Then right click the problematic Dll process and choose “stop” This will stop that Dll process immediately.
4. start Run… type “regedit”
5. Go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion RUN”
6. In the right section click:”rusvdgpo” = “%System%undll32.exe %System%usvdgpo.dll, [RANDOM LETTERS]”
7. Restart your computer.
By doing these steps, you should be able to solve the RunDll errors. However you have to extremely careful when editing the Windows registry. If you do it wrongly, you may crash your entire system.
Therefore I strongly suggest you to use a proper PC error fixer to do the work for you. That will be less risky and time saving.